Vivaldi Asset Management is a privately owned investment specialist that provides alternative investment solutions for financial advisors and their clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to combine rigorous research and risk management processes with disciplined portfolio construction and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage/Salary: Dependent on experience
Location(s): Chicago, IL
E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as internal support liaison to the Global Head of Investor Relations on all outbound/inbound sales activity.
- New business development within defined territory spanning investment advisors and broker-dealers.
- Conduct consultative, relationship-building sales calls with potential and existing client advisors/RIA firms.
- Provide sales and marketing information and meeting follow-up information as requested.
- Proactively maintain contact with Advisors and keep them apprised of fund products, platform developments, and industry intelligence.
- Partner with distribution team to develop and execute sales plan strategies to capture revenue and AUM growth.
- Schedule client meetings and conference calls for distribution team (core focus).
- Participate in conferences & client-sponsored events.
Requirements / Skills
- The ideal candidate is a motivated and energetic self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment with very little direction with the ability to leverage sales tools and take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree required
- FINRA Series 6 or 7
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Demonstrated outbound sales and leadership, territory / team management skills, with the ability to organize multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal, social, communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM highly preferred
Vivaldi offers a comprehensive benefits package
Vivaldi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V